The parents’ association is open to all IIL families.
As parent volunteers involved in the association, we contribute to:
- Welcome coffees, galette des rois, Christmas market, workshops and conferences
- A “parent liaison” network in the primary school.
- Cohesion parties between sections by age group: bowling evening, cruise outing, spooky and jungle parties, the school fair (kermesse), and more!
- School uniform sales and exchanges
- Special events where we donate the profits to charitable associations
APEIIL holds no position in the management of IIL. Its committee is solely composed of parent volunteers. Its budget is independent from IIL and operates thanks to its members’ contributions and balanced event management.